- Number of questions on the test are reduced:
- The number of Quant questions are reduced by 6: from 37 to 31
- The number of Verbal questions are reduced by 5: from 41 to 36.
- This includes a 23-minute reduction in the exam sections, as well as 7 minute reduction across several non-exam screens at the test center (e.g. Tutorial, Section Instructions).
- The time per question is approximately the same. While GMAC says it remains unchanged, we have calculated it to be 1.62 seconds shorter for quant and 1.42 seconds shorter for verbal:
earlier (75×60)/37 = 121.62
now (62×60)/31 = 120 seconds
earlier (75×60)/41 = 109.75 seconds
now (65×60)/36 = 108.33 seconds
- The reduction in questions comes from reduction of experimental questions.
- No Changes to IR or AWA section.
- There are some changes to the on-screen instructions that further reduce time used for the test.
- Reschedule exception for 1 week:If you already have scheduled your tests, you can reschedule an appointment but only if it is before May 6th. You have to do it by April 11th.
- GMAT Prep software should be released by April 30th (along with updated Exam Packs).
- More FAQ’s are here: https://www.mba.com/global/frequently-asked-questions/shorter-gmat-exam.spx
Follow Us For More Info Crack ISB Gmat Coaching