GMAT CLASSROOM PROGRAM
At the outset, we appreciate your aspiration to crack GMAT, paving yourself a path to premium B school and climb the next rungs in professional ladder, demonstrating your leadership and Business skills.
Our GMAT Coaching is appreciated in academic circles primarily because of the high quality of instruction and advanced curriculum.
As Alumni of ISB, We offer holistic support for we understand your aspirations as well as the impending challenges.
GMAT TRAINING FLOW
- Our GMAT intensive Coaching program starts from basics and leads you to advanced concepts in a well planned, structured pattern that has been evolving for a decade of our invaluable experience in teaching GMAT.
- Our classes are delivered by alumni/experts, the same set of faculty for whose standards of instruction crackISB is sought after.
- Classroom handouts are diligently prepared to cover all the possible concepts in a test, challenging your preoccupied misconceptions.
- At the commencement, Each participant is supposed to attempt a diagnostic test, furnishing us an insight into his existing knowledge and facilitating us to understand the batch strengths and weaknesses to prepare the best-customized curriculum.
- At the end of each module, every participant is required to clear a sectional test in that respective module to get access to the next module. Every sectional test is followed by a personalized test review by an expert
- If a participant is unable to clear the sectional tests with promising scores, we offer extra helping sessions to the required participant because we believe that top GMAT score is in proportion to the mastery of finer nuances in concepts
- In each module, we have several sectional tests that are designed in an increasing difficulty pattern so that an aspirant can continue to assess his mastery in that particular module throughout the course.
- Our classroom sectional tests are followed by 5 online adaptive mock tests with detailed explanations and time management pacers, which can be accessed from anywhere through our website and by several in-house full-length tests.
GMAT COACHING PROGRAMS :
GMAT Comprehensive Program (Weekdays or Weekends)
- Thorough coverage of all GMAT Sections(Quant, Verbal, AWA, and IR).
- FREE Additional session on B-School essay writing.
Mentoring Tenure: 70 Hours
Objective: Achieve 720+ Score in GMAT
Weekday Batch: 60 Days ( Monday to Thursday – 2 hours a day )
Weekend Batch: 90 Days ( Saturday and Sunday-2.5 hours a day)
Full-Length Tests: 10
Concept Tests: 15
Student Portal: Acess to our unique Grammar Gaming course and other innumerable practice resources for a year.
Course Validity: One-year validity to complete your course, should you discontinue for any unavoidable professional obligations.
Please talk to one of our admission managers at +91 9951788787 to get to know schedules for the forthcoming batches.
COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION GUIDANCE
As a participant in our GMAT Coaching program, you can avail complimentary admission services such as Profile Evaluation, Shortlisting of schools, Profile building, and Admission essay reviews at free of cost while you attend our GMAT classes.
Features & Benefits
- Personalized attention for all students in our GMAT coaching program
- Maximum 10 Students per Batch
- Customized Study Plans and Individual Trackers (Weekly evaluation and feedback provided online)
Please note that our Batches are usually booked several weeks in Advance and space is always a constraint at CrackISB due to limited seats. If you decide to join a batch, please register immediately by paying 30% registration fees.
Student Queries Regarding GMAT Coaching
1. Why CrackISB‘s GMAT Coaching is much sought after?
It’s primarily because of our high standard of instruction widely appreciated in academic circles, and a commendable success rate (above 65 % of participants, in each batch, secure 710+ scores). Our GMAT program has evolved for several years for the strenuous efforts our team has put in to enhance the program to the dynamic demands of GMAT testing skills.
2. Who are the Founders and the Instructors at CrackISB?
CrackISB is founded and run by a team of ISB alumni from diversified programs at ISB ( PGP, PGPMAX, and MFAB). Our instructors are alumni/experts who have secured 99% le in the respective modules they teach.
3. What is the Complimentary Admission Support and Why do you offer it at Zero cost?
All of our GMAT program participants can avail profile evaluation, Profile building, and B-school Essay reviews by an expert at Zero cost, a privilege that we are obliged to offer to our participants for the common objective that we share with them in their pursuit of the best management program. It’s more like our Communal responsibility initiative offered, at this juncture, only to our GMAT program participants for the time constraints our team has.