GMAT CLASSROOM PROGRAM
At the outset, we appreciate your aspiration to crack GMAT, paving yourself a path to premium B school and climb the next rungs in professional ladder, demonstrating your leadership and Business skills.
Our GMAT training is appreciated in academic circles primarily because of the high quality of instruction and advanced curriculum.
As Alumni of ISB, We offer holistic support for we understand your aspirations as well as the impending challenges.
GMAT TRAINING FLOW
- Our intensive program starts from basics and leads you to advanced concepts in a well planned, structured pattern that has been evolving for a decade of our invaluable experience in teaching GMAT.
- Our classes are delivered by alumni/experts, the same set of faculty for whose standards of instruction crackISB is sought after.
- Classroom handouts are diligently prepared to cover all the possible concepts in a test, challenging your preoccupied misconceptions.
- At the commencement, Each participant is supposed to attempt a diagnostic test, furnishing us an insight into his existing knowledge and facilitating us to understand the batch strengths and weaknesses to prepare the best-customized curriculum.
- At the end of each module, every participant is required to clear a sectional test in that respective module to get access to the next module. Every sectional test is followed by a personalized test review by an expert
- If a participant is unable to clear the sectional tests with promising scores, we offer extra helping sessions to the required participant because we believe that top GMAT score is in proportion to the mastery of finer nuances in concepts
- In each module, we have several sectional tests that are designed in an increasing difficulty pattern so that an aspirant can continue to assess his mastery in that particular module throughout the course.
- Our classroom sectional tests are followed by 5 online adaptive mock tests with detailed explanations and time management pacers, which can be accessed from anywhere through our website and by several in-house full-length tests.
GMAT TRAINING PROGRAMS :
GMAT Comprehensive Program (Weekdays or Weekends)
- Thorough coverage of all GMAT Sections(Quant, Verbal, AWA, and IR).
- FREE Additional session on B-School essay writing.
Mentoring Tenure: 70 Hours
Objective: Achieve 720+ Score in GMAT
Weekday Batch: 60 Days ( Monday to Thursday – 2 hours a day )
Weekend Batch: 90 Days ( Saturday and Sunday-2.5 hours a day)
Full-Length Tests: 10
Concept Tests: 15
Student Portal: Acess to our unique Grammar Gaming course and other innumerable practice resources for a year.
Course Validity: One-year validity to complete your course, should you discontinue for any unavoidable professional obligations.
Please talk to one of our admission managers at +91 9951788787 to get to know schedules for the forthcoming batches.
COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION GUIDANCE
As a participant in our GMAT program, you can avail complimentary admission services such as Profile Evaluation, Shortlisting of schools and Profile building at free of cost while you attend our GMAT classes.
Features & Benefits
- Personalized attention for all students
- Maximum 15 Students per Batch
- Customized Study Plans and Individual Trackers (Weekly evaluation and feedback provided online)
Please note that our Batches are usually booked several weeks in Advance and space is always a constraint at CrackISB due to limited seats. If you decide to join a batch, please register immediately by paying 30% registration fees.