YLP Admit Services
Young Leaders Programme
ISB introduces a fresh perspective to gain expertise in Management – the Young Leaders Programme (YLP) for undergraduate students. YLP provides guaranteed admission to a future, much sought after, One Year Post Graduate Programme(PGP) at ISB, contingent upon completion of one year and nine months of work experience. The programme also accelerates career growth during the two pre-PGP years vide structured cutting edge learning and mentorship programmes and concludes with admission to the PGP in Management.
- Mentoring Tenure: 60 Hours (2.5 months)
- Objective: Achieve 700+ Score in GMAT
- Weekday Batch: Daily 2 hours (Visit local office for available Batch Timings)
- Weekend Batch: Saturday and Sunday-2.5 hours each day
- Full Length Tests: 5
- Section based Tests: 15
- Course Fee: Please visit our closest office with an Appointment
Features & Benefits
- Personalized attention for all students
- Maximum 15 Students per Batch
- Customized Study Plans and Individual Trackers (Weekly evaluation and feedback provided online)
- Flexible Schedules and locations (If you had to change City while taking classes, you can continue your classes in a different city for FREE)
Please note that our Batches are usually booked several months in Advance and space is always a constraint at CrackISB due to limited seats. If you decide to join a batch, please register immediately by paying 40% registration fees.